This protocol was drawn up for a safe and responsible visit to the museum at the time of COVID-19. Please read this protocol before visiting the Museum. This protocol has been drawn up in accordance with the guidelines of the Museumvereniging, the branch organisation of museums in the Netherlands. The protocol is based on the current advice and measures of the RIVM concerning COVID-19.
- As for now, it is not possible to visit the museum without reservation. Via the website, visitors have reserved a date and time prior to the visit.
It is possible to make reservations by telephone, from Tuesday to Saturday afternoon from 17.00 to 19.00 on the telephone number +31-6-10143467.
- In case of health complaints, such as nasal colds, runny nose, sore throat, light cough, elevation (up to 38 °C), fever (above 38 °C) or shortness of breath you are not allowed to visit the museum.
- Visitors should maintain the issued distance of one and a half metres (1.5 m / 5 ft) to other visitors who do not belong to their own company.
- Visitors are advised to wear a face mask, but this is not compulsory.
- Always follow the hygiene measures.
- Always follow the instructions of the museum staff.
- Only use the toilet in the museum if necessary.
- Museums also reserve the right to refuse visitors or employees access to the museum if there is any doubt about their state of health. In addition, visitors who do not comply with this protocol may be requested to end their visit.
- Follow the walking route as indicated in the museum.
- Do not enter a room with more people than indicated. The number of people allowed in a room is indicated in front of the entrance.
- Visitors clean their hands at the disinfection table at the entrance to the museum.
- The museum is cleaned daily with extra attention to contact surfaces and touch points.
- Museum staff also disinfect contact surfaces and touch points such as door handles.
- Follow the general guidelines of the RIVM:
- After contact, wash your hands in places where others have been; 20 seconds with soap and water, then dry thoroughly with a paper towel. Then dispose of the paper in a lockable dustbin. – Before you go outside, when you come home, when you have sniffed your nose, before eating and after going to the toilet;
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow;
- Use paper handkerchiefs to blow your nose and throw it away in a lockable bin;
- Then wash your hands;
- Do not shake hands;
- Keep 1.5 metres (5 ft) away from others;
Around the Glider Museum
- Also, outside in the park and car park, keep 1.5 metres (5 ft) away from visitors and others who do not belong to their own company.